Protecting Your Policy
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.maxdixoncommunication.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
I am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give me via email or other direct contact from you. I will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
I will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. for our group session coordination, etc.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the email address or phone number given below:
- See what data I have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data I have about you.
- Have us delete any data I have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call me at 206.522.1236 or send me an email at email@example.com.